




We've hit a milestone!!!! Lillie is FINALLY drinking liquids!! Well, it's only been one night, but she was guzzling it down. Keola put some fruit juice in a sippy cup, just to try it out...AGAIN. After some demonstration from daddy, Lillie started mimicking by putting the spout in her mouth. Then, once she realized she could actually get something when she sucked, off she went. Now, I'm not quite sure how to feel, happy that she is drinking from her cup, or concerned that she was a maniac after drinking almost the whole cup of juice. ha ha
2 comments:
WOW! She did it!! I'm so proud of her!! Ha-ha, boy, she really made up for lost time! Now you can give her milk too...and water...
wow UNCLE KEOLA, that looks like some really yummy juice. I hope you're not being selfish and letting Lily have some!!!!!
Post a Comment