Friday, September 29, 2006

Today we ventured off to the school where Mommy used to teach. So, we got all dressed up in an outfit that one of the teachers gave Lillie. The pants were a tiny bit too big, but we looked cute anyway.


Here's Lillie doing her shy pose. Smile for the camera!!


Well, with all the new people and the kids at school getting ready for recess and lunch, there was too much commotion to take any pictures. Maybe next time. Here's Lillie attempting to take off her shoes. Dr. Farber said that she would become more able to put on her clothes and take off her shoes. So, we are trying it out today.

"Ok, I got the velcro off, now what!?!?!"


Since being back, Lillie has really missed her Daddy. I try to leave our front door open as much as possible for fresh air, before the cold air comes. Lillie loves to look out for her Daddy

"I hear some noise. Could it be Dadadada?"

So sad!! It was only the mailman.

No comments: