I can't believe Lillie is 2!! We had a great night. The day was filled with Stake Conference, where Keola was pretty busy with various tasks. Once we got home, put Lillie down for a nap, wrapped a few of her presents, and called some friends, we were ready to have a little party for Lillie. Here's Lillie's cake. I thought the candles would be cute since they spelled Happy Birthday, but some of letters ended up melting halfway before Lillie was able to blow them out.

Here's Lillie with all her goodies!!!

She loved every single gift...well, she's still having to warm up to the new Elmo. Notice it's not in the picture. Daddy had to remove it, since Lillie threw a small fit because she didn't want to sit by him. It might be something mommy and daddy laugh at for now.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Lillie!!!! Looks like you had a fun day. And don't worry I think Elmo is pretty creepy too! I wouldn't want to sit by it! Hahaha.
Post a Comment