With me at home every day with Lillie, we decided that Lillie could use regular play mates. So I decided to start babysitting two little girls, each once a week. Here's Lilah. She is 17 months old. Her father teaches first grade at Watkins (the school where I taught), and her mother used to work at the pre-k/kindergarten campus of Watkins. Lillie has a lot of fun with Lilah. They love the kitchen where they can stare out the windows at the trees and birds and squirrels.

This is sometimes a sore spot with Lillie - someone in her rocking chair - but they are both learning to share.

This is Sujata. Her mother just adopted her from Nepal in December. She is 13 months old and is a little more in need of attention than Lilah. However, Lillie still has fun sitting in the Elmo chair together.

Sujata is still crawling around. I think Lillie gets a kick out of the fact that she's such a big girl compared to little Sujata.
No comments:
Post a Comment