Tuesday, October 30, 2007

So, about three weeks ago we looked into a casting call GAP was having. The "contest" involved sending in up to 5 pictures of kids 0-12 years old. They were looking for personality, quality photo, and overall picture. I toyed with the idea of entering Lillie and finally, on the last day of entry, I sent in 5 photos. This was only last week, but embarrassingly enough, I can only remember, for sure, 4 of the 5 pictures I sent. The last picture is the one I'm not sure of. Here are the picks for the pics!





What do you think??? Lillie is just so cute!! I took many more pictures, but these were the best of the bunch. I'm not sure if it was just the lighting or our camera, but many of the pictures weren't the best quality - pretty grainy, but I thought these showed off Lillie's "cuteness" and personality!! On November 20th, on Koday Gallery, Gap will pick the top 5 pictures in Lillie's age category. There will be a public voting of the best picture. Everyone will have to check out Kodak Gallery on the 20th, see if Lillie made the top 5, then vote!!!

No comments: