Monday, March 03, 2008

Photography by Lillian
Nana sent two boxes to Lillie tonight for Girl's Day. One of the gifts was a Fisher Price digital camera!! Lillie absolutely LOVES it!! So, after a month and a half, I figured, why post pictures from me, when Lillie does just as well. So, enjoy the
"Photography by Lillian".

Here's Daddy in the kitchen making ice cream treats after Family Home Evening.

Another gift from Nana...Hello Kitty in a kimono.

Our Piano

Mommy's knitting bag

Our Lamp


On the top shelf, a small stack of Lillie's DVD's.

On the top, to the left, are Lillie's books.

Our rocking chair, which by the way, Lillie topped over the other night when she sat backwards on the chair and rocked too hard.

A few of all our shoes.



Our star pillow.



And last but not least, my absolute FAVORITE of all of Lillie's pictures. After taking pictures most of the evening, we sort of stopped paying attention to Lillie's "camera shoots". After being somewhat quiet and hearing the camera continuing to click, Lillie tells us, "Look Mommy, I took a picture of me". When I looked, sure enough, she had put the camera down on the couch and took two pictures of herself. I can tell we are going to have MANY, MANY HOURS of camera fun!!
Thank You Nana!!!


No comments: