Welcome to the Calvert Carnival!!
The past few days we've seen this carnival set up at a middle school down the street. We were planning on going this weekend, but decided it might be really crowded, plus there was a chance of rain. So Keola surprised Lillie by telling her we had a special place to go Thursday night. She could barely stay in her car seat!!
First stop, the fire truck.
Next stop, a helicopter flight!
Before she even got off the helicopter, she scoped out the Dragon "train", at least that's what Lillie thought it was. Lillie's first experience with a rollercoaster.
Lillie is destined to be a rollercoaster queen!
This was the first time I actually felt like my little girl is growing up.
Then the BIG ride - the Ferris Wheel. Lillie had her eyes on this ride for a while!
Bring on the cheese!
After the Ferris Wheel, the good 'ole Bumper Cars proved to be a riot!
Lillie takes the wheel
I know this is a bad picture, but I couldn't resist the best looks on Daddy and Lillie's face.
It was getting late, but we squeezed in one more ride.
Swing, swing, swing!
We had a GREAT time at the carnival.
1 comment:
Adam and I were just talking the other day about that scary carnival that we went to with you guys out by Costco. It looks like this one was much better! Lillie is getting so big, we miss you!
Post a Comment