Friday, October 16, 2009

Merry Christmas!!
Yes, I know, it's October! I just went through the pictures on the camera, and I'm not sure how these got ousted, but we never uploaded these pictures from this past Christmas. So here's a look down memory lane
Eating dinner at a Japanese restaurant with Jared, Kalei, Jaeden, and Na'i

How cute is this boy!?!?
So the wait time was a little long for the kiddies. Jaeden decided to check out Lillie's camera.
WASUUUP!
"Mom, I KNOW you're sharing that with me, RIGHT!!!"
What a loving uncle and niece!
"That's right, I got some of that ice cream!"
Lillie has ALWAYS been so lucky to have a family that showers her with gifts...especially at Christmas! Here's SOME of the goods.
"Look at my new pretty dress!" Which, by the way, is up to her knees already!
"I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Nana! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
(Notice the pointed toes - such a ballerina!)
Me and my mom on Christmas morning
Check out my new wheels! Well, it's really Neiman Marcus' wheels, but a girl can dream right?
I know I look scared, but I really love my Aunty Nani!
Smile!
I LOVE my mommy and my mommy LOVES me!!

No comments: