Happy Birthday to Keola!

Sorry for only 2 pictures, but we did have a great time. I decided to plan a surprise dinner for Keola at a friend's home. Just a small affair, with 3 other families. The funniest thing was trying to keep everything from LILLIE, so that she wouldn't say anything to Keola. Well, it ALMOST worked. Keola's actual birthday was on Thursday (which he was occupied at a church meeting), the dinner was on Friday, and as a ploy, I told Keola we would go out to dinner as a family on Saturday. Well, between juggling all these dates in the air, making Keola's gift, and making all the food without Keola knowing, including the dessert, which was the birthday cake - chocolate dobash, Lillie was very confused. I got a call from Keola's mom the day before the dinner, "I think Keola knows something about the dinner." Keola often puts Lillie to bed. One night he asked Lillie what she did that day. She proceeded to tell him, "We went to the Isaacson's house where we are going to have your birthday party!" What made it so funny was that I never told Lillie about the birthday party knowing she would leak it out. In the end, she mixed up the dates, but actually got it right!!

No comments:
Post a Comment