Friday, October 29, 2010

I know, it's been a LONG time. Uploading pictures seem to take longer every time I do it! ha ha
Anyway, here are some fairly "recent" pictures - we'll say within the past monthS!
Lillie has really gotten into this ribbon dancing kind of thing. I'm not exactly sure where she's picked it up because I don't believe she's ever seen a real ribbon dancer. One day she asked me to tie this really long ribbon onto a plastic "wand" she has. I waved it around a few times, and the rest is history. She flits all over the house like she's in the olympics or something. It's really cute, but it's also really FUNNY! Just imagine some beautiful, slow, lyrical music playing...in Lillie's case we'll say "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid. Then scroll through the next set of pictures.






Did you enjoy the show?? Can you just see it?!??! If anyone ever gets brave enough to travel, you COULD actually see it in person!!

No comments: