Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 3


Today started with me having a little pep talk with Lillie telling her that if she didn't try new things, she would never know if she liked it or not, could do it or not.


Then it was off to swimming lessons. "All Aboard!!" Lillie played middle cabin on the swimming train. "Whoo Whoo! Chugga, chugga. Chugga, chugga. Whoo, Whoo!"


Lillie's trying to get the hang of being on the noodle "by herself"...sort of.
Then there was a little kicking while on her back.

"Look Mommy! I'm doing it!" was heard MANY times today!


And then the BIG surprise...Lillie swam SOLO!! Yippee!!


Good form, Rocket!


Then the races began!


A few more jumps in the pool...with head completely submerged.


Back to practicing on the noodle.


"Uhhh, I think drank a little water?!?!"




A little swallowed water never hurt anyone, right?!?! ha ha Tomorrow's the last day (remember I mentioned, this was a CRASH course), so stay tuned!

No comments: