I thought I would make a post about playing in my orchestra, COSMIC, Chamber Orchestra of Southern Maryland. I have been in it when Lillie left for college because I had more time. I have liked it a lot. Sometimes I think I should not be playing first violin. This is a pic of the first violin section. But it is fun to practice and learn the music. It makes me miss Lillie. For years I sat outside waiting for her, listening to her practice with her orchestras. And I thought could I play in an orchestra like Lillie??? But it has been such a great experience for me. I learn a lot from all these musicians. It’s a community orchestra so none of us are professional, but these people are actually really good. This weekend was our concert weekend. We give four concerts a year. It’s a long weekend, but fun and I always miss playing with Lillie.

No comments:
Post a Comment