Tuesday, September 01, 2026

Back to BYU for Lillie

​I just spent the week with Lillie getting her set again to start BYU. We are so proud of her. She seems more settled and exudes more confidence. Just watching her all week, moving in, working, getting ready for classes, interacting with her friends, just make me smile. She is a good girl who has the world ahead of her!  She is going to do great things. 

Here she is with our start of the school year picture we have taken every year since forever!!  

When I met her on campus after I got there, this is how she came and met me. 


She zips around on that scooter. I am glad she has it. It helps her get around fast!! 

Our main objective was to set up her room. She worked hard at it—unpacking, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, organizing, washing. Did I mention cleaning?  In the end it looked so good and it made me feel better for her. 


We made a lot of trips to Walmart. A LOT!!  But it was fun doing that with her. 

Mostly our days looked like this:  she would work in the mornings until around 3, I would work at the hotel. We would hook up and then run errands late. I would help her clean but she did most of it. I was so proud to hear good things from her boss. Here she is working a new student orientation fair, explaining social media for her school of communications. 

Jared and Kalei were also in Provo bringing Jaeden for his freshman year. So we went out with them a lot. It was so fun seeing them. 


No comments: