Thursday, July 13, 2006

Just thought I would take pictures of our cutie pie this morning. She is getting cuter and cuter by the minute. I can't believe that on the 14th of July she'll be 18 months old!!! Boy, time is going by pretty quickly.



No, we're not teaching Lillie to pick her nose. This is one of the tricks she does, not the picking, but pointing to her nose. Some of you may be wondering why Lillie has her arms up in many of the pictures. Well, daddy taught her that if we say "arms up" she flings her arms in the air. We discovered this is one of the only ways we can get her to smile. Anyway, after she does that, we often will ask her "where's Lillie's nose?" and she performs her second trick, pointing to her nose. Sometimes she responds to "where's your head?" but frankly sometimes she still points to her nose. It's fun!!




Look Kanani, you may have a partner for Merrie Monarch!! ha ha




Look at her little pooch!! It looks like she'll be filling out in no time. We can't wait to feed her some poi!!

1 comment:

TutuMyrna said...

You are absolutely right, she is cuter and cuter!! And look at her little tummy...I think she takes after Nana with that tummy! And I love that you're already teaching her the hula!