
I suppose the fact that her daddy was coming home today was also exciting.

"Mommy, I'm all better and I can't wait for daddy to come home!!!"

Meanwhile, Lillie played with her toys today. Here are some of the toys she enjoys. This is a shape box. If you remember those red and blue plastic balls that we fit shapes into, this is sort of like that. A bit more complex and updated. She hasn't quite mastered knowing where each shape goes, but she's getting pretty good at it.

"Unsnap the orange triangle."

"Put the orange triangular prism in the hole. Good girl!!" I actually say this. Am I mental or what?!??! It must be the school teacher in me.

BUSTED!! Here's the face of someone getting caught with the remote control!

The other "toy" that Lillie has had a lot of fun with lately, are her big knob puzzles. Here's the amazing thing that she just started doing this past week. She'll pick up a puzzle piece, then I'll ask her, "where's the tree?" and she puts the piece on the correct spot!! She's a genius!! Okay, so she doesn't quite have the coordination yet to fit the piece in the space, but I still think she's a genius!! ha ha


After a long 3 days, daddy finally came home from Trek!! Lillie was just about to go to bed, but she couldn't help but stay up a little later to give kisses to her daddy...in his pioneer geer.
No comments:
Post a Comment