Saturday, January 08, 2011

I couldn't resist putting in this super cute picture of Lillie on her way to school. She's such a little string bean!
So on New Year's Eve, Keola and I decided to take advantage of the after Christmas sales. We headed to Target and tried to find some decorations to possibly make a snowman tree for Winter. Here's the goodies we found...after picking through a LOT of things that were left over.
While looking for snowman things, we found a few great things to add to our Christmas decorations next year.

After all was said and done, our receipt said we saved $198!!! Shocking, I know!! Wow! What a difference a 75% clearance makes! Why haven't we taken advantage of this before??!!?
So on New Year's Day we took down our Christmas decorations and started decorating for Winter.
Lillie is keeping Mr. and Mrs. Snowman company.
The snowman wreath is keeping the door warm and festive.
A few snowmen on the bookshelf with a couple almost falling off, on purpose!

Here's Lillie with the finished product.

No comments: