Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Lillie had another GREAT Christmas!  She very much enjoyed every gift sent from near and far, so thank you very much!!  We had so much fun, we didn't take a TON of pictures, but enough to give you a good idea of the day.  Plus I'm hoping the videos we took turned out!!  Take a look!
"I LOVE Christmas!!"

"A Cake Making Playdoh set!  AWESOME!"

Extra large Hershey Kisses!  YUM!

AHHHH, a Princess Tea Set!


A Hello Kitty Activity Coloring book

My Way Toothbrush - An electric toothbrush complete with stickers to decorate the handle!



Last year it was Rapunzel, this year, Ariel.  We just couldn't resist!


A Merry Okee Microphone so I can sound like an elf while I sing!

Next week he'll be performing downtown, Folks!

Thanks Nana and Papa! 

Then it was off to play for a little while.  Making butterfly stickers with jewels, to put on my NEW...

That's right, All, I got a new Princess bike.  Woohoo!!!  Oh, and don't forget to check out my new light up sneakers!

Here's Ariel on her new bike, in her new pj's and tennies.

 And last, but not least, if any of you have spoken to us recently, via Skype or Facetime, you would have been introduced to the newest member of our family, Laura.  Lillie's FAVORITE present this year...a stuffed dog!!

Merry Christmas All!!


No comments: