Saturday, July 01, 2006








This past week, the girls in the stake had their annual girl's camp. Since Darren had to go up on Friday to participate, we decided that Lillie and I would take a mini vacation in the mountains. So, Friday at noon, we packed an overnight bag and drove 3 hours into the woods. After saying hi to everyone, Darren took Lillie and me to a hotel on the campgrounds. We ate dinner, then Darren headed back to the camp to participate in a testimony meeting that evening, while Lillie and I "hung out" at the hotel. Lillie sure had fun walking in new surroundings!! Check out the sun hat and shades! Lillie is ready for fun in the sun in Hawaii!!

2 comments:

TutuMyrna said...

Looks like a fun day/night! I love her hat and sunglasses!! She looks like a tourist! Cute, cute, cute!!

Nai said...

When you mentioned mini vacation, I thought you guys were going to go camping and I was impressed!! But then I started reading some more. Hahaha!! Nah it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Can't wait to see you in Hawaii.