

Here's the crib that the White Swan Hotel provided for Lillie. There is a "fold down" side that I "opened". That will make it very easy to put Lillie in when she's sleeping, since the bottom is so low.
This second picture is of our first, (of many, I'm sure) "funnies" in China. We arrived at the hotel after midnight Friday. We got in, looked around our room and started to unpack. One of the lights in the room was on, but we could NOT figure out how to turn on any other light. We looked and touched and moved things, but nothing worked. Finally, we called the front desk to ask how to turn the lights on and off and they sent someone up to our room. The poor guy who came up must have thought we were total idiots. After asking our question, he walked straight over to the night stand and there are buttons, as you can see, that control all the switches in the room. After such a long flight, and being totally exhausted, Keola and I had a BIG laugh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment