

We had our first meltdown!! Even though you can't tell by the pictures, we found out that Lillie was not too keen about taking a bath. I had tried to prepare myself for this, hearing so many stories from others, so I decided to just fill up the sink with warm water. Well, that did NOT do it. The minute Lillie saw the water, she freaked!!! screaming and crying. We hadn't bathed her the first day, so we really needed to bathe her today. We quickly sponged her down with the washcloth and baby soap. Finally, when we were done, wouldn't you know it, she stopped crying and didn't mind me putting water on her. So, we took advantage of that and wet down her hair.
These pictures are obviously after the chaos. I noticed that she loves the comb. Oh boy, Lillie may be a fashionista!! ha ha
1 comment:
Kim, Keola...this is my favorite picture of Lillie...she looks so innocent, so pensive...what is she thinking??....Love that outfit! ha-ha...come home quickly so we can cuddle Lillie...oh, my g---, she will probably be frightened of everyone's crowding around her...Mom
Post a Comment